Ocean Sushi Deli

165 Webster St, Monterey, California, USA, 93940

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant with a separate vegan menu. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Asian, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by Beagle Mom

courtpline

Points +362

08 Aug 2020

Good variety

We got takeout and tried almost all the vegan options. I wish we had specified that we were vegan because one of them came with a non-vegan dressing. Everything was delicious and really satisfied my sushi craving.

Pros: Dedicated vegetarian options, Work with vegans to veganize, Inexpensive

Cons: Must specify vegan

EtaCarinae

Points +2022

15 Sep 2019

Good food, very friendly staff

Food: 4/5

markarie

Points +22

20 Aug 2019

Great Sushi Options

I stopped by Ocean today as I happened to be passing by, and I’m glad that I did. The menus up above and on the walls were a bit overwhelming at first, however when I asked the cashier if they had vegan options, she was friendly and able to quickly produce a vegetarian/vegan menu. There were probably about a dozen options on the menu, and I chose the avomaki roll which was delicious. I was served very quickly, and the prices were really very reasonable. I’m looking forward to going back and tasting the rest of that menu.

Pros: Vegetarian/vegan specific menu with many options, Friendly and vegan-knowledgeable staff , Quick and affordable

Cons: Location is a bit dated and small yet charming

Healthychefmeals

Points +181

25 Jun 2019

Good vegan options

Has a separate vegan menu to help make choices. We had the edamame and sushi roll which came with at least 9 pieces!

Beagle Mom

Points +46

14 May 2019

AMAZING SUSHI

We went in and asked for vegan sushi. The person who took our order showed us the vegetarian menu and told us which items where already vegan and which could be modified. We ordered avo-kyu maki, futo maki (no egg) and veggie maki (the miso dressing has mayo!). They were so fresh and delicious. I was afraid it would be boring. NOT AT ALL!!! Can't wait to come back.

Pros: Will work with you if you tell them you are vegan., Food was fresh and delicious.

Cons: Take out only at the Pacific Grove location.

Return to Monterey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ocean Sushi Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.