O Giros Ton Paxon

+30-2662032683

Main Sq, Gaios, Paxos, Greece, 49082

Serves meat, vegan options available. Grill and BBQ restaurant with multiple vegetarian and vegan options such as aubergine salad, fried zucchini or aubergine, butter beans, beetroot, bruschetta, spaghetti with tomato sauce, spaghetti with basil pesto and more. Located in the main square of Gaios. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by chrisa72

I would give 5 stars if I could - Edit

Really helpful. I had a gorgeous grilled vegtable platter and a strawberry smoothie. Couldn't have been more friendly and lovely relaxed atmosphere. Thank you :)

Pros: very friendly

Cons: not a huge amount of selection but what they have

Great Vegan and Vegetarian Options - Edit

We were very happy to discover this restaurant as there are not a lot of vegetarian/vegan choices in Paxos. O Giros ton Paxon has a great choice of both vegetarian and vegan dishes, the quality and service are great and the prices are very reasonable. We ate there a few times and really enjoyed everything we were served; we will definitely go back again on our next visit to Paxos.

Pros: Great quality food with good vege/vegan choices, Friendly and professional service, Very reasonable prices

Return to Paxos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has O Giros Ton Paxon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.