NoodleRest

+34-958960852

Calle Príncipe, 4, Granada, Spain, 18001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian noodle eatery. Labels vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by FlokiTheCat

Convenient & Tasty - Edit

After some unsavory meals in Morocco I was ready for a simple bowl of noodles by the time we reached Granada and ended up here. The menu very clearly labelled what was vegan and had a lot of options. My friend and I split veggie spring rolls, vegetable gyoza, and each got ramen for about 10€ a person.

Very filling for the price and simplicity. We were both content.

The lady at the counter had limited English but the menu was well marked so we were able to get by with a little Spanish and a lot of pointing at the menu.

If you are looking for a cheap, simple meal, I would recommend NoodleRest

Pros: Variety, Quick, Inexpensive

Cons: Not the highest/most artful quality

Fish and eggs - Edit

The owner wasn't welcoming from the beginning and he didn't know what a vegan is (he asked me if I eat eggs or fish). On top of that, the food wasn't very good (nor the prices).

Convenient take away place in the center of Granada - Edit

We stumbled upon NoodleRest by chance and were surprised by the many different asian specialities that they offer as Gua Bao or Bahn Mi.

We order to take away and were surprised by the large size of the portions. The food was very fragrant and tasty, remaining true to the original versions.

It is a very convenient place to grab some food in a city which is not so vegan friendly.

Pros: Big portions, Cheap

Return to Granada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NoodleRest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.