Nice N Sleazy

421 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 3LG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kitchen was taken over by the team from The Squid & Whale in 2016 and is offering a menu with marked vegan options including seitan sweet potato burrito or tacos (ask to exchange cheese and sour cream for guacamole and pickled onion), a chocolate torte dessert, and at breakfast a burrito. Food served 12-9pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by TrixieFirecracker

Great choices of vegan options - Edit

As well as vegan chocolate torte and churros as pudding options, the menu has burritos, tacos, sides, and burrito bowls with options to have seitan or chipotle cauliflower, as well as vegan nacho cheese. I opted for a burrito bowl over a wrap for a change and loved it; often when I order a burrito only the strongest flavour seems to what I can taste, with a bowl you can fork around your dish and see all the ingredients and sauces.

They also have vegan milkshakes. Service seemed quite quick, and the menu said they do table service until 6pm. I'm glad they had a table free on a Saturday night as I looked for somewhere a to have dinner on Sauchiehall Street, I didn't know they'd changed their menu a bit since I'd last been there for food (their all day Breakfast menu looks to be the same as the one that had been on during my last visit). Vegan nacho cheese!!!

Pros: Great options, Good space between tables, Two decent vegan dessert options

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nice N Sleazy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.