CLOSED: Nature's Pantry

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 845-567-3355

142 Route 17k (at Newburgh Cocheton Turnpike and Corporate Blvd, E of Stewart Int'l Airport), Newburgh, New York, USA, 12550

Locally owned and operated natural foods market. Stocks vegan sandwiches and meals, frozen foods, fresh mostly local organic produce, vitamins, and more. Will make special orders. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow. Open daily.

First Review by ozport

Great place - Edit

Perfect for grocery shopping for vegan items that you just can't find anywhere else. Nice bulk section, and huge selection of vitamins and supplements. Nice frozen section too, although sometimes you need to ask for something specific, the frozen food person isn't so quick at stocking the shelves. We like to buy ToFurky Pizzas, which are never in the frozen case, we always have to have someone check the back.

One Negative, it seems like their prices creep up quite often. If you buy something often, check the price a month later. It will probably go up.

Great Veg*n Selections, Great Suppliment Variety - Edit

Nature's Pantry is the best health food store around. I love this store! Great selection and very helpful staff. The Newburgh location is great, but Fishkll location is 3x the size and has even a greater selection. This especially applies to the fresh foods, bulk foods, and frozen foods sections. They carry many of the same stock but certain items are unique to each store. Must visit both locations!!

Pros: very helpful staff, excellent suppliment selection

Natures Pantry O.C.N.Y. - Edit

Each time I walk through those doors I feel like I`m at home,I can breathe in here,I`m in the norm.everything is clean,organic & healthy.I am happy that they have all of my favorite brands,my favorite beans,nuts seeds and legumes,Herbs and spices,Rice and soy milks vitamins and household and personal products. I love this store,it`s hard to shop in a regular supermarket when your a vegan,this store makes you feel comfortable.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy food, good prices

Cons: none

Happy Customer Reporting! - Edit

This was the first time I had been to Nature's Pantry and from the outside it didn't look like a ton but once I went inside, the place looked huge. They had a HUGE assortment of Amy's frozen foods, which I loved to see! They had a great variety of products, including pet products! The staff was very polite and helpful and in general just came off as very friendly and easy to talk to. Go check it out!

Pros: Huge variety of products, large vitamins/health care section, helpful, friendly staff

Cons: --

My One Stop Vegan Supply Shop - Edit

Beans and pulses, frozen goods, beauty care, vitamins, cleaning products - its all here! The staff are helpful and can order almost anything you need in bulk. I've ordered cases of veggie burgers here to get me thru the summer. Not the place for fresh fruit and veg though. Much of it is past its peak.

Pros: All vegan essentials, Helpful staff, Can order in bulk

Cons: Poor quality fresh food

Return to Newburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nature's Pantry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1671 times since Aug 2007.