Nature's Fare Markets - Langley

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 778-278-1300

19880 Langley Bypass, Langley, British Columbia, Canada, V3A 4Y1

Natural food market with several locations in British Columbia. Offers fresh organic produce, packaged foods, vitamins and supplements, natural groceries, deli and juice bar, and much more. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat 8:30am-6:00pm, Sun 9:30am-6:00pm.

First Review by sammyboycebal

Amazing local shop - Edit

This was the first health food/organic grocer my husband and I found when we moved to BC, and it is amazing. Produce prices are a little high, but there's great prices on packaged goods and pantry items. The bistro has great vegan food, smoothies and juices, and there's a huge selection of remedies, herbs, vitamins and healing alternatives. The staff is incredibly knowledgable, and friendly. They also have 15% off store-wide sales and free educational seminars. Would 100% recommend! I shop there all the time.

Pros: Free Store Events, Knowledgable, friendly staff, 15% off store-wide sales

Cons: Produce expensive

This place is my heaven - Edit

I am so in love with this HUGE market and cafe. They have a ton of selection, and have a lot of brands that are not stocked in many of the mainstream health food stores in the lower mainland (Whole Foods/Choices etc). The prices aren't bad and I love that it is locally owned and operated. I would highly recommend it for people looking for organic produce and groceries or specialty items!

Pros: Great selection, Huge store, Good value

Cons: Only one location

Return to Langley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Fare Markets - Langley closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.