Namaste Nepal Restaurant

Contact 970-628-1062

2692 Highway 50, Grand Junction, Colorado, USA, 81503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened Jan 2015, this is a family-run Nepali restaurant also serves Indian and Tibetan cuisine. Large menu with some vegetarian dishes and several are vegan suitable - ask. Uses margarine instead of butter in cooking. Daily lunch buffet. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Nepalese, Tibetan, Non-veg

First Review by aeneas1948

PHENOMENAL!! - Edit

Undoubtedly my favorite restaurant in GJ. While the presence of meat is a bummer, the vegan selection is quite extensive. The food is delicious, portions LARGE, and the staff are truly incredible - they are always extremely helpful, nice, and humble. You can't beat it.

love or hate it - Edit

I have heard many good things about this restaurant. We decided to try it and I was not that impressed. My son is allergic to dairy and eggs and even though we were told items did not contain those items, he had an allergic reaction while we were there. I lost my appetite after that and we left. What I did get to try was very spicy and just not to my liking. Needless to say, I have not been back since. I guess to each his own.

Pros: Downtown atmosphere, Something other than salad

Cons: Dark restaurant, Skeptical on what is actually vegan after allergic

aeneas1948 06 Nov 2016 - You apparently ate at Nepal Restaurant, which is downtown on Main Street. I do not like them anymore since they changed ownership. Namaste Nepal Restaurant, a different place with different owners, is located a few miles away from downtown on Orchard Mesa. Their food and service is excellent and their menu clearly identifies all vegan choices, and there are many. Please give them a try sometime. I think you will have a much better experience!

Namaste a winner - Edit

I have eaten here dozens of times so far, including three times with twelve members of my vegan group. The service is excellent and the menu has 17 vegetarian entrees, 10 or more of which are vegan. The lunch buffet is great and very inexpensive. The food is authentic, of good quality and quite delicious. I loved their food and everyone else did as well. The restaurant is very clean and the decor is pleasant. I would recommend this new restaurant to anyone. Updated from previous review on Thursday March 19, 2015: As of May 19 the menu has been revised to indicate all vegan dishes, as well as those they will veganize for you upon request. Over 20 vegan choices on the new menu.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday May 19, 2015

Pros: Delicious, authentic food, Great service, Family owned and run

Return to Grand Junction Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namaste Nepal Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.