Naked Sprout

778-995-2334

1-4433 Sundial Pl, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, V0N1B4

Serves fish, vegan options available. Current menu items are vegan except for tuna. Offers coffee, tea, raw desserts, made to-order juices and smoothies. No more salad bar. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by PugDogEddie

Good food, but service was below par - Edit

Good location in the village. Not vegan / vegetarian but do 1 vegan wrap and some salads. Wraps were ok, but nothing particularly special. They were wrapped up well in clingfilm so handy for takeout to eat on the Gondola on the ride up. We were put off by the poor service and bad attitude of the staff however. They were rude, unhelpful, disorganised and slow. Maybe they were just having an off day, but we won't be going again.

Pros: Good for a take-out wrap, Good value for money, Central location on village stroll

Cons: Rude staff, Very slow service

Yum! - Edit

Definitely THE place to go for breakfast or lunch! We had a salad, soup, wrap and slow-juice and it was delicious. Really delicious. And very very healthy because wholesome food!

Organic, Nutritious, and loaded with Flavour! - Edit

This is one of my place that Is a must stop at when in Whistler. My favourite is the fresh salad bar and wraps that change daily. Always something new and exciting to try. I love that they focus on local and seasonal ingredients. My personal favourite is the Ultimate Smoothie! Always a huge boost to start or wind down my day!

Pros: great location, great staff, great product

Cons: busy at times as it is popular with locals and tou

Return to Whistler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naked Sprout closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2093 times.