MyRaw Cafe

Contact +420-603415938

Dlouha 39, Prague, Czech Republic, 11000

Vegan raw food cafe and candy store. Offers daily raw menu (soup and main dish), and breakfast (e.g. scramble made from avocado) and raw cakes. Serves coffee and wine. Interior is in Provence style. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Beer/Wine

First Review by Tereza-soucitne.cz

Really happy! - Edit

I'm a vegan and brought along my carnivorous family to this raw, vegan café. Everyone was really happy with the tapas we ordered, and we all tried the tiramisu which tasted great, although more chocolatey and not much of a coffee taste. Friendly staff and satisfying food!!

Pros: Tasty, Friendly, Cozy

Cons: A little pricey, Luke-warm coffee, Small

Well worth searching out for treats - Edit

This place gets 5 stars because I have never had such amazing raw cakes as here, and the price compared to the UK (even after the referendum) was really good value. Well worth searching out.
The colours and beauty of the serving is lovely too. It's a comfy and relaxed place.
I'd go here for desert any day, maybe after a main course somewhere else, as I'm no a raw foodie, and find savoury raw food tries too hard and flavours can be too intense. On saying that, the pea soup was superb.

Pros: amazing raw cakes, gorgeous fresh juices and smoothies, amazing raw pea soup

Cons: the guacamole tries too hard

Expensive but worth it - Edit

Lovely friendly staff, great quality cakes and savoury items - I had something similar to a vegan vol au vont plus a cupcake and both were lovely, and a welcoming atmosphere. Just be sure to check the prices before ordering as it is rather expensive compared to other places in Prague, but worth it if you can spare the cash.

Pros: friendly staff, quality, presentation

Cons: price

Nice and Cozy but Expensive - Edit

A very cozy place with both tables and chairs and an area with armchairs for chilling. I would recommend getting the lunch menu, everything else is quite expensive. I have been here several times and the food has never dissappointed, the staff have always been nice as well.

Pros: Tasty food, Cute decor

Cons: Higher prices, Not very suitable for large groups of people

Nice cafe, some food lacks spices but otherwise good! - Edit

We had a great time, the place is pretty cozy and my son liked their choc cake. Some of the main dishes seemed to lack a bit of flavor but that was balanced by a nice wide selection and comfy seating. Would come back to try again.

Just wow! - Edit

This is without a doubt one of the best vegan spots you can go to in Prague, everything on the menu is raw. Try the raw pizza with 4 fromaggi, excellent quality. The space itself is also really nice and cosy.
Highly recommend.

Pros: 100% vegan, Ridiculous food quality

Charming and delicious - Edit

The café felt very clean and sophisticated, the staff were lovely, and the atmosphere in general was very cooling and relaxing (today was a very hot day and here was a great place to cool down).

The food was presented beautifully, in a professional way, and was of high quality.

The café is also tucked away so not noisy from tourists or traffic. I highly recommend it!

great raw cafe - Edit

After walking by a butcher and a cheese shop, my friends and I found this nice little raw vegan café. One if my friends is allergic to a lot of nuts so we had to ask for the ingredients while offering the cakes but the staff was extremely friendly and explained everything to us. They had a huge variety of raw cakes so it was very hard to decide which one to get. All of the ones we ordered were super delicious. We payed about 100 czk per piece which is not bad at all considering it was raw cake. They also offer you free water and will refill your tea with hot water when empty. Overall we had a really nice time being there especially because the interior gives the cafe a really nice and cozy atmosphere. So I would definitely recommend this place and I'm looking forward to coming back soon!!

Pros: cozy atmosphere , amazing raw cakes, friendly staff

Amazing desserts, but bland main course - Edit

Loved the desserts at this place, we tried several at once. The chocolate cakes are awesome. However the main dish was really bland and didn't taste much like anything. 5stars for desserts, 2 stars for main dish. Interior was really nice though!

Absolutely amazing place - Edit

Beautifully served food which is as delicious as it is beautiful. This was the first raw cafe I've been, therefore many things I've never tried before and I liked absolutely everything that was in my breakfast. (The only thing to me was that the food was a bit too salty, cause I normally eat low-salt food.) Raw cakes are also amazing and the staff is super friendly and totally willing to help and explain everything to you.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Charming ambience and vibes

Amazing food! - Edit

I went here for breakfast, but after looking at the menu I kind of wished I would have came here for lunch because they had so many interesting options!

However, breakfast was amazing though :-) I had a small pancake with lots of fruits and buckwheat porridge with granola, YUM! The presentation was amazing as well. I ordered a hot chocolate to go with it and I can in all honesty say, it was the best hot chocolate I ever had (there, I said it!). Afterwards I also had a coffee and the staff was very helpful in choosing the right coffee for me. If you go to Prague, go here!!!

Pros: Amazing food, Interesting options, Very helpful staff

Lovely Raw café - Edit

Amazing raw café, lovely staff. I couldn't chose from all the desserts they have, that are freshly and daily made. I went for the apple tart, which happened to be really good. Lots of different textures, and they have a nice selection of teas as well. A bit pricey but it's worth it! The location is a bit posh too, but it shows how raw/vegan lifestyle can please everyone. Definitely recommend it!

Pros: loads of desserts, nice tea selection, friendly staff

Cons: a bit pricey

raw food excellence in Prague - Edit

The really laid back atmosphere and the nice and friendly staff makes your stay at MyRaw Cafe great. The food is spectacular in quality, creativity and presentation. I had a great time and I'll came back soon. Thank you for the warm welcome and the amazing food. You guys are crazy raw-foodistas!!

Delicious! - Edit

I came for breakfast and ordered the avocado scrambles eggs and a chai latte, both of which were delicious! Being vegan, it was kind of scary how much the avocado "eggs" tasted like real eggs! They have a huge selection of raw cakes all which look amazing! Will definitely come back for cake and coffee another time!

Pros: delicious raw food, friendly and staff, free wifi

Good cake and breakfast - Edit

My Raw Cafe is a little tricky to find (inside a little shopping arcade), but worth it. It's really comfortable and relaxing inside, and service is great. We tried the raw English breakfast, which was very innovative and exciting - and it filled us up too! Of course, we still had to have cake. The cake selection is very impressive, and both of the ones we tried were delicious. I'll definitely be back for a main meal and more cake.

Pros: Innovative menu, Great cakes

A mediocre experience - Edit

My sister and I decided to go for dinner here. We arrived at 8 30 and was told the kitchen was closing despite the website saying 9. We only ordered two tapas: raw crackers with guacamole and dehydrated veggies with a sauce. It was all a bit disappointing. The crackers and veggie chips were soft and the dips were somewhat standard. We also ordered three kinds of raw desserts: apple cake, carrot cake and a chocolate caramel slice. I found the apple cake to be bland, the choc slice to be super sweet and the carrot cake not very carroty. Overall though, friendly staff and cute interior. Maybe we ordered wrong.

My favourite in Prague - Edit

I haven't tried all raw vegan restaurants yet, because some are closed at the weekend but from all I tried this is my favourite one. They have a huge selections of cakes and a few tasty savoury dishes. I wish they had more main dishes actually. I love their raw pea soup which I always have to eat when I'm there and their salad is great because it comes with cheeze bits. Only disturbing thing is the really loud music on the toilets. I want to leave instantly the toilets because it's so much louder then inside the café.

Pros: Lots of cakes to chose from, free wifi, English menu and speaking staff

one of the best raw vegan - Edit

One of the best raw vegan food......in my life!!!!! try the cheese!

Pros: food

Amazing raw food!! - Edit

I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of raw food (mainly because it's always cold) and the only reason I came here was because every other vegan cafe was closed as it was a Sunday. After getting a big confused as to where the cafe was (it's down a covered alleyway lined with shops/cafes either side) I found it and was so surprised and happy as to how good the food was. I had fresh orange juice, carrot lime and ginger soup and a slice of chocolate and hazelnut cake, and it all tasted amazing. The cafe itself is cosy and has nice armchairs to read a book and drink some coffee in. I'll definitely be coming back here before I leave Prague :)

Amazing little raw cafe:) - Edit

Very cute and stylish little cafe. I spent almost three hours with my friends there and tried as much food as my stomach could handle :D Very nice and pleasant atmosphere with comfy sitting. As a appetizer I tried raw bruschetta, then raw pea soup (very rich and creamy, big portion), slice of raw margherita pizza and slice of raw quatro formaggi pizza. Even though I am a big lover of tomatoes I liked quatro formaggi pizza more than margherita, it was new for me and so delicious. Since it was really rich and filling I would not order an appetizer even it was very delicious too. Yeah, I know, I am crazy but as I dont live near Prague I try to taste more meals at once. We were really enjoying our stay so I also found a space in my stomach for desserts (as I always do). We've got lime&lavender cake, chocolate ball with coffee filling, berry jam cake and berry&kiwi cake. It was real haul but I was very satisfied. The selection of meals and desserts is huge so you will find what you desire for sure. Service is very friendly. I definitely will visit this place again!:)

Great quiche and cakes! - Edit

Lovely little cafe in french (Provence) style. We took the quiche and the bruschetta and they were both delicious; we also tried the blueberry cake, the tiramisu, the apple pie and the chocolake cake and they were all really good (yes, we went a bit crazy on the cakes...).

The only disadvantages: the prices are fairly high, the menu is only in czech (but the waitresses are very nice and will translate for you) and the overly sad French music from the 50s can sound a bit annoying to French-speaking customers ;-)

....overall a really lovely cafe!

Great Raw Cakes, Fantastic Service, Hard To Find - Edit

My partner and I went on a hunt for this place today as I had heard about it on happycow. Its a bit tricky to find as you must walk past a butcher and into a little arcade/centre to find it. As soon as we were there, we were greeted and seated by a very friendly waiter, who sttod and translated the menu as it was only in Czech. My partner and j shared the tiramisu slice and the milky way cake. Oh ma gawd, the cakes were goood! The milky was cake was super smooth and creamy, perfectly marbled and complemented perfectly by a coconutty base. The tiramisu was delicious, although was quite a small slice. Both cakes were presented beautifully on white plates with a cacao drizzle. The only downside was for prague prices, it was a little pricey (all up the two cakes came to 150Kc, or about €6). Still not too bad really for such high quality raw vegan cakes and excellent service

Pros: Delicious, Great Service, Wide Variety Of Options

Cons: Hard To Find, Little Expensive

Amazing raw sweets in very nice interior - Edit

This café amazed me with the best raw cheescakes I have ever eaten - for example mango cake with coconut base tasted better than mango itself! Scrambled eggs from avocado were also delicious. Regarding drinks I strongly recommend the tea called "My Thai Organic" and selection of white vine. Interior is cosey with beautiful paitings on the wall and stylish pillows. I also need to mention beautiful bathroom. Futhermore, staff is very friendly and helpful.
Prices are quite high (for Czech people), but worth it. The only disadvantage is that you have to go pass the butchery with hanging animal parts at the beginning of the archway from Dlouha street.

Pros: excellent food, beautiful interior, friendly staff

Cons: price?, passing buthery

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MyRaw Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.