Mom's Organic Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 240-556-1700

6824 Race Track Rd, Bowie, Maryland, USA, 20715

Part of organic and natural food store chain with several locations. Offers selections in fresh organic produce, vegetarian and vegan alternatives like soy milk, vegan meals, and more. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by Bellarina19

Good Selection and Value - Edit

I have been shopping at MOM's for years, it has a pretty good selection of vegetarian and vegan foods, organic produce... It's not one of those health food stores that overcharges, the prices are great. There is a good selection of bulk items (nuts; grains; quinoa; organic food items; etc). I was a little disappointed the other day when I couldn't find bulk organic kelp powder, they used to sell it in bulk, and the kelp supplements they carried weren't organic... they informed me that they stopped selling it in bulk and that they could order a pound of it for me... lol... I went to the spice section and got organic kelp granules, not exactly what I wanted, but, was my only option at the time until I can make it somewhere else to purchase the organic kelp powder. They will order things for you, but it usually has to be several or by the case or something. Their employees have been respectful most of the time, and they've addressed any issues I've had. They insist on carrying your groceries out to your car for you if they aren't totally busy, I appreciate that. They let you return something if you didn't like it, just keep your receipt for it to return it. Look over your receipt, make sure that you weren't overcharged for anything, that has happened a couple of times (but that has happened at every store around here, being overcharged for sale items, a case when it was only 1/2 a case, etc... so always check your receipt for that from any store)... I recommend MOM's.

Pros: Great Prices, Good Selection, Carry Your Groceries Out For You

Cons: They Lack Some Simple Items, Prices Sometimes Don't Ring-Up Properly

Love it! - Edit

Everyone here is so warm and helpful! Very knowledgable about the products and most of the employees have tried most of them so they can tell you first hand about the product or suggest others.

Pros: Helpful, friendly staff, Meets all of my vegan needs, Good value

Return to Bowie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mom's Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 796 times since Dec 2011.