First Review by

Baby waver - Edit

My boyfriend and I went here. The food is okay not worth buying. I got an avocado smoothie that I was really excited about (cause I have had some really good ones) BUT it was really bad. The owner (or whoever he was) keep coming out and all but harassing us. By the end of this awkward ordeal he brought out his baby and put it in our faces. We just laughed. What else can you do? Strange baby waver! I will never go back here. The restaurant is also dirty and gross.

Pros: NONE

Cons: Everything

Standoffish but not rude... - Edit

I've been going to Mini Saigon for years and always thought the guy hated me as he seemed aloof and cold. Once I went out of town and came back and was told that he wondered what had happened to me. Awww. Good guy, just not overly expressive. Try the spring rolls. Mmm. Cheap and fresh. Also the cashew tofu curry is good.

Pros: lots of choices., veggies everywhere

Cons: prices went up

Mini Saigon - Edit

Went there today - $6.75 for a lunch special - sweet and sour chicken - three pieces of pineapple still cold from the can - filthy tea pot on the outside - rice cold and dry on the outside - have no idea how long it was in a round shape plate??? - three shrimp - wondered if they came from Costco - waiter/owner - every thing but friendly - rude - no heat on in the place -

Pros: none

Cons: cold food, cold room, cold waiter

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mini Saigon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 899 times since Aug 2007.