The Mark Restaurant

( 1 review )
360-754-4414

407 Columbia St SW, Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Certified organic, rustic Italian restaurant with a full bar. Uses locally sourced. Open Thu-Sat 5:00pm-1:00am. Closed Sun-Wed.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by HaplessHeather

Great food, not a lot of vegan options - Edit

The Mark is a fine-dining "slow food" establishment that serves Italian fare. You'll want to make reservations, especially for dinner. Several years back I heard a presentation from the owner, and at that time The Mark was one of the few restaurants in the United States using 100% organic ingredients, including oils and spices. The food is delicious, with seasonal ingredients, but the menu usually only has one vegan option available. I think they are willing to improvise or adapt other dishes if asked. The service is always friendly, but their philosophy is very "localvore." I asked for the cheese to be left off my pasta and the server said, "oh, but it's local cheese!," and I said, "I still need it left off." Despite this, it is definitely still worth the trip!

Pros: Fresh, seasonal homemade dishes

Cons: Not a lot of vegan options

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Mark Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.