First Review by Chewz

Sooo very friendly and ofcourse the food was beautiful - Edit

I was starving last night! As a tired and weary traveller found this place on HappyCow and ordered a Thai green curry, the very friendly gentlemen asked me whether I wanted fresh or deep fried tofu (never knew I had options!) and whipped it up in 3 mins flat. Thaifood and the people will always have me coming back❤️❤️

Pros: fast, healthy, cheepish

merry thai. - Edit

excellent food, full of flavor. the vegan summer rolls are our favorite! staff is super helpful when it comes to choosing. they get quite busy, so book ahead if you're able to.

Pros: excellent food, helpful staff

Cons: street parking

Vegan options! - Edit

This is an above average Thai place with both vegan and GF options clearly marked on the menu. Staff were helpful and the food was great. This is one of the few vegan-friendly places in CC that is actually open for dinner post-earthquake.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked, Friendly staff, Nice decor

simple and good - Edit

A small yet well equipped restaurant. They serve alcohol and yet still allow byob. Huge choice of tasty Thai food for a diverse family gathering. The only Thai restaurant we found with dinner options actually marked Vegan, and plenty of them to choose from. We loved the vege tofu with peanut sauce and a curry vege tofu dinner. We were made aware of this restaurant by a meat eater who prefers this Thai restaurant above the others. The staff was attentive and nonbothersome. It was a fun night out with good food.

Pros: vegan thai, value, service

Return to Christchurch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Merry Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1333 times since Feb 2009.