Tutto Bene

Contact 3554744

192 Papanui Rd, Merivale, Christchurch, New Zealand, 8014

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant in Merivale offering traditional Italian cuisine. Has a separate vegan menu with pizza using vegan cheese, bruschetta, calzone, and pasta. Vegan-friendly wine available. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CharlotteDrene

Good but simple - Edit

Firstly, they have a menu just for vegans. So already winning. The food and atmosphere is good too. Been there twice now.
The only bit of criticism is that the pasta dishes could be a bit more adventurous.

The best pizzas - Edit

I thought I knew what good pizza tasted like but I was wrong. The pizza at Tutto Bene (complete with vegan cheese) is truly the best pizza I have ever tasted. It has ruined me for takeaway pizza now. I can also recommend the bruschetta which was also wonderful with great flavours and texture. I really appreciate having a restaurant I can go to if I have to go out with non veggies and need somewhere which can suit both parties. They also do work functions. Very good location on main road opposite Merivale Mall so easy to find parking in the mall car park or park your bike right outside. This is a very popular place so reservations recommended.

Pros: vegan menu, vegan cheese, authentic Italian

Cons: limited vegan desserts

Jesus Christ - Edit

This place is cute to death, and they have an entire vegan menu, all with vegan cheese. They also have vegan wine.

The owner made some slights at being vegan, which I was able to totally overlook cause I had pizza going into my face.

Return to Christchurch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tutto Bene closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.