CLOSED: Mat fra Hagen - Thomas Angells Gate

405-44309

Thomas Angells Gate 14, Trondheim, Norway, 7014

A 100% vegan/vegetarian restaurant located in the city center. Also has another branch in Bakklandet. Most of the dishes are vegan. Serves salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers and freshly makes smoothies and juices. Confirmed closed April 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Loosander

Perfect everything! - Edit

What a absolute gem of a place! Service from the staff was unbelievably friendly, and so accommodating! They cut me fresh veg, on a separate board, with a gluten free knife, when I told them I was celiac. And I didn't even have to ask! The food is completely delicious and fast, and really good value (for Norway). Vegan food done right! And the juices are incredibly tasty! I highly recommend this cafe/restaurant, if you're anywhere near the area - and want really satisfying vegan food, and brilliant service.

Pros: Their vegannaise!

Friendly staff and good vegan options - Edit

I ordered a vegan hamburger dish with a smoothie which tasted very good. Staff was very friendly. I can really recommend this place

Return to Trondheim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mat fra Hagen - Thomas Angells Gate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.