Marla & Mathilda's Genusswerkstatt

Contact 02351-8947390

Wilhelmstrasse 64, Ludenscheid, Germany, 58511

Vegan bistro opened Jan 2016. Offers food cooked-to-order, a small menu and daily specials. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm, Tue-Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Take-out, European

First Review by Domme

Tiny place, great food! - Edit

Tiny fastfood restaurant with tasty food.
We had the cheeseburger and the vönner kebab.
The place was hard to find because it is so small but worth the search!

Pros: Located in nice shopping area

Cons: Very small

Excellent food - Edit

The service and the food was excellent. The biggest part was made by himself. I had the burger, some fries and he let me try the "currywurst". Perfekt and near to the highway "A 45"

Pros: All vegan dishes

Finally :) - Edit

Thank god Lüdenscheid finally has a nice vegan place to go! This tiny & cute little place offers tasty vegan fast food, made with love. The owners are super friendly and open, you have to check it out if you are anywhere near. Support your local vegan scene!

Pros: Great location, extremely friendly, great food

Cons: Super tiny

Awesome Micro Restaurant - Edit

Lots of delicious food, not exactly cheap, but totally worth it.
My Gf and I came here to try the jackfruit bbq sandwich and ended up trying half of the menu.
I loved the jackfruit- and the philly cheese steak sandwich (damn, that chease sauce). But we also tried the burger, the curry sausage, the jackfruit fricassee: all of them really good too. For dessert we had mousse au chocolat and mixed fruits with pomgranate seeds: delicious!
The staff was very nice to us, they gave us free samples of food and drinks and in the end we stayed for more than two hours talking about the restaurant, their life with Marla and Mathilda (their pigs) and veganism in general.
We enjoyed our visit a lot and recommend everyone to check this place out!

Return to Ludenscheid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Marla & Mathilda's Genusswerkstatt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 385 times since Feb 2016.