Mantra Indian Cuisine

Contact 95555457

Av Benavides 1761, Miraflores, Lima, Peru, 1234

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian chef, offers list of vegetarian dishes available. Open Mon-Thu 12:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:30pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:30am, Sun 12:30pm-5:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Kalyansingh

Pretty good takeaway Indian food - Edit

I had my food delivered; I ordered S./60 worth of food, and because I live just outside their delivery area the delivery charge was S./18. The lady on the phone was friendly and very patient with my imperfect Spanish, and the food arrived sooner than expected, given the traffic in Lima! The delivery driver brought a PIN reader so I could pay by credit card at the door.

I had onion bhajis followed by a veg kofta with jeera rice and a plain naan. The food was pretty good, not great. It would of course have been better eaten fresh in the restaurant. Dish by dish: the bhajis were OK, the kofta was quite tasty, the rice was very nice, and the naan was disappointingly flat and oily.

Overall it was a good takeaway experience, and I'll probably order from them again, though I'll leave out the naan next time. I'll definitely go to the restaurant itself to see what the food is like when it's freshly cooked.

Pros: Good food, Friendly and patient staff, Prompt delivery

Cons: Very high delivery charge for 100 yds out of area, Disappointing naan

Very Good Tasting. Expensive - Edit

My gf and I had samosas, a veggie side, and two entrees. They have many veg options. A whole section dedicated to it like most indian places. If you can take the hit on your budget, come here. No rice with entrees though. And medium sized portions. Couldve eaten more.

Pros: Whole section for veg

Cons: Medium size portions, though not little dont get m

spice paradise - Edit

A lot of vegetarian and vegan options. I had samosas, vegetable cakes with mint chutney and tamerian. my course was the vegetable kofta. excellent! so many cleaning spices - whole pieces of clove and a lot of cilantro (good to eat while in south america - detoxes heavy metals & parasites.) the service is friendly. the man even walked me to the bathroom - which was probably the cleanest bathroom I've used in south america. expensive - but great quality.

Excellent delivery service & food ! - Edit

My family and I were very much homesick and wanted to find Indian food in Lima. One friend recommended Curry Treat service and I have to tell that Im totally happy with the quality of food, the punctuality and the service in general.Prices are moderate and even made dishes depending on our taste regarding spices. I have recommended them to some of my own friends as its the best Indian food I have eaten in a long time!.

Pros: Excellent quality, Punctuality, Friendly staff

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mantra Indian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.