Malgudi Garden

800-886-5253

5024 Tennyson Pkwy Ste 200, Plano, Texas, USA, 75024

Buffet vegetarian restaurant est. 2015 offering Indian and international cuisines. Serves lunch buffet daily; high tea Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 5-6pm; weekend breakfast 8:30-10:30am. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 4:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Indian, International, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out

First Review by GrassEater

The flavors were out of this world - Edit

The buffet was great. Pizza (with an indian flavor) many types of rice & other pasta / breads, then 5 or 6 types of main dishes, salads, fruit, etc too

Malgudi Garden
While in Texas for the Gun Rights Policy Conference 2017, I stopped by this Indian Restaurant & Buffet for dinner in east Dallas. It is GREAT !!
More pics here

Vegetarian Buffet at Malgudi Garden in Plano, Texas

The flavors were out of this world, this is the way i like to eat new foods, at a buffet where I can sample all and learn what I like best

Cant go wrong in a vegetarian restaurant though, it will all be good

I didnt find this one on the@HappyCowGuide app, but it is on their website, so ill post a review and more pics

#TexasVegetarianRestaurant
#VegetarianFood

Pros: buffet was great, Vegetarian Buffet, Texas Vegetarian Restaurant

Cons: i couldn't stay longer, it's not a chain with a location near me

Fantastic buffet - Edit

Delicious food that is all either vegetarian or vegan. The buffet has a lot to offer, and everything is clearly marked veg or vegan. Can't wait to return!

Amazing southern Indian food - Edit

Malgudi Garden has quickly become one of my family's favorite restaurants. Even my "meat and potatoes" daughter likes these vegetarian and vegan preparations.

Pros: lunch buffet, fair prices, great quality

Cons: some dishes get pretty spicy

This place is Awesome!! - Edit

My husband and I ate there a few weeks ago and the spices were so rich and full bodied. We love spicy food so we bought the spicy dinner plates. The staff was so nice and very helpful. I will be going back!!

Pros: clean, peaceful, great food

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Malgudi Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.