Lush

  • Other Other
    ( 1 review )
Contact
+44-1322427951
Find

Bluewater Shopping Centre, Unit LO51, Bluewater Park, Greenhithe, Dartford, England, DA9 9SG

International cosmetics & beauty products chain. Products are not tested on animals. Ingredients are mostly vegan. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

My new fav shop! - Edit

Super friendly staff and know what they are selling! One of the best things is that nothing is tested on animals. 80% of produce is vegan and the other 20% is vegetarian.

The products are not over priced, I bought shampoo and conditioner and was truly amazed at how good they both were and how great they smell.

Will be shopping for all my hair and body care products from here now on!

Pros: Nothing is tested on animals, Affordable, 80% vegan store

Cons: None, go there now!

Read More

By submitting this post you agree to HappyCow Terms

Link to this page from your site. .
Return to Dartford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
Why was my review removed? - details / Review guidelines
Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
Has Lush closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support