Loving Hut - Daegu

• Vegan
Contact 053-622-7230

217, Jungang-daero, Nam-gu, Daegu, Daegu, South Korea,

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Menu includes salads, sandwiches, burgers, sushi and Korean dishes with tofu or meat-flavored soy dishes. Has photo menu. Also sells a small selection of vegan products. In 2015 it move here from 1794-7, Daemyeong 2-dong; now close to subway station National University of Education.

Category: Vegan, Western, Take-out, Asian, Korean

First Review by blu3ink

Excellent! - Edit

Wow, this place really has great variety of vegan korean dishes! I tried the spicy noodles (짬뽕) and the dumplings (만두). Both were amazing... But too much food for one person. They serve so delicious which is very difficult to find in Korea.

Pros: Amazing vegan options, Close to subway stop 교대

Best vegan food around Daegu! - Edit

Been coming for years. Easy walk from red line. Excellent food and service ☺
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 22, 2015

Updated from previous review on Saturday August 22, 2015

Wonderful - Edit

I love this place. The food is great, 100% vegan so you don't have to worry about what you're ordering. I really love whatever it is they have for the meat substitute here. Also, they have vegan wine dessert. I've ordered just about everything on the menu at this point and everything has been wonderful. The prices are high for a Korean restaurant, but considering that they have burgers and hotdogs, the prices are pretty low. Generally anywhere you go for western food, the prices will be high. Still, better prices then you would ever get in the states.

Pros: delicious, all vegan, good prices

New to Daegu vegan and grateful for Loving Hut - Edit

I believe S. Korea has more Loving Huts than any other country. Lucky for vegans moving here. I can't wait to explore the many Loving Huts throughout the country. This location is super friendly. I enjoyed the spicy soft tofu stew. It was so amazing, I went back the next day for it. I also loved the fried dumplings. Until I can start cooking in my room, this will be my spot! It's wonderful to trust that there is no meat in any of the products. They also offer many desserts and snacks to take away. As well as cosmetics and skin products imported from Australia. This place is going to be my saving grace. I can't wait to visit all of the other locations in Daegu, Seoul and Busan. xo

Pros: Cost, Service, excellent food

Vegetarian Food in Daegu - Edit

This restaurant was a pleasant restaurant with good food at affordable prices. I had the Soo DooBoo Jigae (tofu soup) which was tasty but also a bit spicy. For certain dishes, you may want to request they go mild... especially if you have a western tongue! The spring roll dumplings were tasty and you can order takeout. There are several locations around Daegu and Korea so this may be a nice chain to visit for vegetarians hoping to maintain a healthy diet while visiting here.

Return to Daegu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Daegu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2120 times since Mar 2010.