CLOSED: Lemon Grass

Travessa do Mar, Lagos, Portugal,

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of the few restaurants in Lagos that offers vegetarian and also vegan food. Modern, buddhist-inspired atmosphere. The food is made from fresh ingredients, and the chef will respond to special wishes of vegetarian guests. MAR 2014 REPORTED REPLACED BY A SUSHI RESTAURANT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by hack_man

Great Thai Restaurant - Very Friendly Staff! - Edit

I was a bit anxious when going to Portugal as I knew very little portuguese and thought I would have problems being able to explain what I could/couldn't eat. Luckily all of the staff spoke perfect english (as they were english/australian) which put my mind at ease straight away!

I had the Tofu & Spinach Soup for starters with the Vegetable Jungle Curry & Steamed Rice for my main course. Tasted lovely and fresh! The fruit juices they do are amazing too. I am sure more items on the menu would be suitable for vegans but I did not ask as I had my heart set on what I chose.

(note: I did not give this five stars only because they serve meat/fish)

Pros: Friendly staff, Reasonably priced, Fresh food

Cons: Serves fish/meat

Good Thai Food - Edit

A very pleasant and ornate Thai restaurant with an excellent veg/vegan choice. Most dishes can be made as vegan substituting the meat with tofu or vegetables. Located just off the big square with the white church this is a lovely spot in Lagos. Reasonable prices €8-11 for main courses and €2.50 for a glass of wine or €3 for a large beer. I'd go for the red Thai curry for sure if you plan to visit.

Pros: good food, friendly, cheap drinks

Cons: quite pricey

Return to Lagos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Lemon Grass closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1090 times since Jan 2010.