Le Doggy Cafe

Contact 514-419-5855

4493 Papineau, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2H1T9

A vegetarian cafe that welcomes both humans and dogs alike. Offers veggie burgers, sandwiches, cakes, and desserts. Est. Jan 2015. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out

First Review by Maudcaro

Dogs everywhere!!! - Edit

I don't have a dog, so it's always an incredible experience when I go to the Doggy Café, especially on the weekend, when there are more dogs around.

The owner is super friendly and you can see she likes dogs and wants them to be happy and secure.

There are not that many vegan options and they are sometimes out of vegan dessert, but the food is good. And the kale salad with pomegranate seeds and avocado is perfect.

Pros: Dogs!, Very good service, Nice vibe

Cons: Not too many vegan options

Belle expérience. - Edit

Le café a tout ce qu'il faut pour rendre les chiens heureux et confortable.
Ma chienne Bella a passé un très bon moment, elle a pu jouer avec d'autres chiens et gouters aux fameux biscuits offerts gracieusement par la propriétaire. Quand ta moi j'ai pris un burger de quinoa excellent et le gâteaux red velvet mon préféré. Merci pour cette belle expérience, Bella et moi avons hate de revenir.

Great place! - Edit

I found out about this place juste a couple month ago, and I've became quite a regular!
It's a very nice place to be and chill, the food is just great, (I'd recommand the beet burger and quinoa salad, and their red velvet is to die for) and my dog loves it!

The staff is very helping and kind, and for the first time I can just relax and enjoy my food without feeling bad about leaving my dog alone at home!

Very friendly place!

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Doggy Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.