Las Palapas

306-244-5556

910 Victoria Ave, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, S7N0Z6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food place where you could get vegetarian and ask for vegan or gluten-free options.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by BrittanyThiessen

decent Mexican food options - Edit

Decent vegan Mexican food options, nice decor

Traditional Mexican Cuisine, Vibrant and Tropical Atmosphere, Authentic Charm and Great Service! - Edit

Las Palapas is a fantastic Mexican restaurant in Saskatoon serving a huge variety of traditional Mexican dishes. The interior is painted in bright colours and has uniquely Mexican decor, along with a tropical vibe and authentic charm. Eating at this restaurant made me feel like I had been transported to Mexico!

I ate at Las Palapas twice during my four day stay in Saskatoon and ordered the beans and corn enchiladas (vegetarian and corn tortillas to make it gluten-free) with sides of Mexican rice and warm refried beans. The enchiladas tasted so delicious - flavourful and authentic. Having traveled extensively throughout Mexico's Yucatan, I can honestly say that these enchiladas tasted on par with those I ate in Mexico.

The service was friendly and I loved the colourfully painted interior, the Spanish mariachi music playing quietly in the background, and the authentic Mexican vibe of the restaurant.

The majority of their menu was gluten-free and there were a variety of vegetarian options as well.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling through Saskatoon and I am so looking forward to eating here again during my next visit to the city! I wish my hometown of Winnipeg had an amazing Mexican restaurant like this one!

Pros: Vegetarian Options, Excellent Service, Charming and Authentic Atmosphere

Return to Saskatoon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Las Palapas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.