First Review by wildflowerc

Different than I expected - Edit

I visited Herbs & Health today and it was different than expected. There were more personal hygiene items and supplements than food selection. Vegan items are plentiful. I bought some gum, chocolate and a protein shake sample. They is also a fridge with lots of organic fruits and veggies. I was expecting more vegan cheese options but they only had one kind of Daiya shreds. Disappointing.

Pros: Vegan Options, Prices are reasonable, Organic fruit and veggies

Cons: Only one Vegan Cheese option, Not very good customer service

Wonderful Place! - Edit

I can not express how much I love this store! The staff are so knowledgable, helpful and so fun! Everytime I walk into this store I am politely greeted and it only took a few trips in for them to become familiar with me and call me by my name. It is so rare in this day and age to find impecable customer service like I find here. The staff is never pushy nor rude and if they dont know the answer to a question they go above and beyond to find the answer for you. Shopping here is a highlight of my week. Their product selection is very large for such a small store. Its so worth checking out. The girls are amazing!

Pros: Excellent Food, good value, Amazing staff

Cons: Small

Return to Saskatoon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Herbs 'n' Health Foodport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 763 times since Aug 2007.