La Luna Pizzeria

between Takao Pier and Island Resort, Koh Yao Noi, Thailand

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian-owned pizzeria. Offers pizza without cheese for vegans and also banana based soft serve ice cream. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by jojoinbrighton

Nice ambience, bad pizza - Edit

I was really looking forward spending an evening at La Luna Pizzeria, but unfortunately I got disappointed.
The atmosphere and the ambience is very nice just as the waiters. Nevertheless, the pizza is not really a pizza since the crust is so thin it reminded me more of a cracker. There were nearly no tomoatosauce on it and maybe five tiny pieces of vegetables as a do called vegetable topping. And the prices do not justify the amount of pizza you get. Moreover, my boyfriends pizza had cheese on it even though he ordered a vegan one. They were really kind about it and he got a new one. But we had the feeling that they didn't really know what vegan means.
Maybe the pasta is better, I don't know but I won't come back to try it.

Pros: atmosphere , nice waiters

Cons: Pizza , prices!

Pizza and dessert! - Edit

Not the best pizza in the world by a long shot, the crust was super thin, but it's a good option on Koh Yao Noi. They also make their own banana based ice creams with other fruits like blueberry, raspberry and strawberry mixed in which puts this place ahead of anywhere else on the island making cheese-less pizzas.

Return to Koh Yao Noi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Luna Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.