First Review by Lariza

Odd, wouldn't recommend - Edit

This place was quite strange... My friend ordered the whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, which he said was tasty, but the pasta was very overcooked. I ordered the only gluten-free dish on the menu, which was sold to me as a basmati rice dish with turmeric and almond. I was shocked when it arrived - it was just a plate of overcooked basmati rice with a turmeric and almond sauce (I'm aware that my lack of Italian also contributed to this). I cannot believe that the dish consisted of nothing other than rice and sauce. I was expected turmeric to feature in the sauce of course, but I assumed that there would be something of substance, e.g. vegan meatballs, vegetables etc. I would not recommend eating here. We paid €6 for each dish.

P.S. I wanted to give this place one star, but this website doesn't allow such a low rating for a fully vegan/vegetarian place.

Pros: none

Cons: overcooked rice and pasta, just weird

Where is this place? - Edit

We couldn't find the place though we tried to look for it two times. There is a shop/restaurant nearby but not under this name.

Return to Como Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Fonte della Vita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.