Kopi Cafe

Contact 773-989-5674

5317 N Clark St (at Berwyn stop on the Red Line), Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60640

Serves meat, vegan options available. Previously all veg and before that not. A bohemian café that has grown out of its Bohemianism. Smoothies, teas, coffee drinks. Vegan options are limited, but many lacto-ovo vegetarian choices. Has Wi-Fi. Also a small store of Indian exports. Location (Andersonville) is in a calm, tree-lined, charming part of Chicago. Directions: Exit at the Berwyn stop on the Red Line (Dan Ryan), walk 5 blocks west from El station to Clark St.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

I love kopi - Edit

I am a regular at kopi. I love the atmosphere and location and the food! It is true that they don't have a ton of vegan options, however, I could eat the This is not an Italian Beef Sandwich every single day because it is that good, so I really don't mind. They also have a nice selection of vegan desserts.

Many options for vegetarians, limited for vegans. - Edit

Kopi Travelers Café is a good place to go if you're a vegetarian, but if you're vegan, there very limited options. My first impression was that this place is a typical cafe and coffee house, what was interesting is that they had a mini store inside filled with travelers stuff and souvenirs. So I decided to get the bagel with hummus and veggies. Overall my meal was good and I loved how garlicky the hummus was. I wish they had more vegan options; I may be back if I'm in the area again.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kopi Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 902 times since Oct 2009.