First Review by tobiasmagicmagic

Scrumptious ice-cream - must try! - Edit

I tried the salted caramel and pistachio kulfi with the wholemeal cone - they were delicious! My companions (vegan and non-vegan) also enjoyed their ice-cream.

Unfortunately, their ice-cream display machine was broken and was being replaced while we were there. As a result, none of the ice-creams were on display, albeit they were still available in the freezer. We were not offered to taste test any of the ice-cream flavours, which was a little odd as most ice-cream parlours allow their patrons to taste a few flavours before deciding on a particular one.

We tried three different slices - chocolate, nuttella and peanut butter. The nicest of the three was the chocolate slice, followed by nuttella. None of us liked the peanut butter slice as it just tasted weird.

The server kindly gave us a free vegan Ferrero Rocher when she knew that we were celebrating my mum's birthday. This was a nice and sweet gesture and we really appreciated it.

Be warned that whilst all the ice-cream flavours are vegan, not all the desserts are vegan. The desserts (cakes / slices / bliss balls etc) that are vegan are clearly labelled vegan. Unfortunately, the red velvet cake was not vegan, as were a few other items in their cabinet. It would be awesome if they would go 100% vegan as it's certainly possible to make vegan cakes and desserts. Perhaps they might want to check out Veganerie in Bangkok as they are a fully vegan bakery serving vegan ice-cream, cakes, and other desserts, and they do a mouth-watering vegan red velvet cake.

All in all, this is an amazing place, and I highly recommend that you check it out with your friends and family if you haven't already.

Pros: Delicious ice-cream, Sumptuous chocolate cake

Cons: Ice-cream machine broken; ice-cream not on display, Was not offered to taste test the flavours, Some desserts (cakes etc) were not vegan

Very good ice cream! !! - Edit

12 flavours and crazy topping!

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kind Kones - Mont Kiara closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.