First Review by BethMisner

Delicious! - Edit

We went to Kesari once for dinner, and we plan to go back frequesntly. They have really good (but limited) vegan options. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Pros: Great food, Great value, Decent location

Cons: Need more vegan options

Beautiful food, Gracious hosts - Edit

I just had the most delicious meal at Kesari. I let the wonderful woman working there know what my diet restrictions are (and there are a lot..... vegan, allergic to nuts, coconut... and I'm wheat- free). She didn't miss a beat and went off into the kitchen to see what would be good for me. I told her "I want to be as adventurous as possible", keeping in mind my unfortunate allergies. She brought me a delicious feast..... what a treat to have southern Indian food!

Really Delicious - Edit

My sister and I were in Plano while my father was hospitalized at the Medical Center of Plano, so we were looking for a good vegetarian restaurant to meet our dietary preferences. We tried Kesari one night and enjoyed it so much that we went back the next day for lunch to enjoy it again! The food was so tasty, fresh and flavorful. We were pleased by how full it was with happy Indian families. We will probably dine there again before we go home.

Pros: Very, very inexpensive, Perfectly sized portions, Served quickly and courteously

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kesari closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2047 times since Oct 2012.