Kern River Brewing Company

760-376-2337

13415 Sierra Way, Kernville, California, USA, 93238

Serves meat, vegan options available. American fare with veggie vegan patty substitutions available at no cost, portabello mushroom for $1, or add them to any dish for a small cost. Items on the menu include salads, wraps, burgers and a gluten free bread replacement. Has vegetarian items, of which some might be able to be made vegan (please inquire). Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by hallifax

Great Food & Beer Stop Out of Sequoia National Forest - Edit

My boyfriend and I stopped here en route to Las Vegas and heading out of Sequoia National Park / Kings Canyon. We were so thrilled the menu had a veggie option, as listed above (I added this to the directory!). He's the veg, I am not, but we both had amazing meals here. He's also a beer lover, so it was great to try some local brews. We just needed something yummy to eat, and we both had great options. I love that they're willing to make almost any order veg.

Please note: There are two buildings here! We only explored the one right off the main road (The Original Pub), but just behind the main building is KRBC's The Backyard with a different menu available. Might also be worth checking out.

I was so happy this place was here. I'd love to visit Kern River Brewing again!

Their menu:
Menu for The Backyard: https://kernriverbrewing.com/backyard-menu/

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-09

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great Vibe, Great Location (out of/into the forest)

Return to Kernville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kern River Brewing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.