Keep Fit

+852-55791929

Kwun Chung Market stall MN33, L1, 17 Bowring St, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

加油站 is a tiny, raw vegan stall in Kwun Chung Market and Cooked Food Centre. From Jordan MTR Exit C2, walk along Bowring St till you hit Kwun Chung St and see the municipal services building on right, go up the outdoor escalator till L1 and turn left. Sells mainly cakes but also has snacks and raw pizza and burger. Seats three within the stall; a couple more can be accommodated outside. Best to WhatsApp ahead of time. Open Mon-Sat 3:00pm-8:00pm. Open for reservations only on Sun.

Categories: Vegan, Raw, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by ouikouik

MUST TRY! - Edit

I just tried this place and fell in love :)
It is inside a food market, so you need to be ready for the experience ... be brave and try! the cakes are simply amazing. I went with a friend of mine and we had 4 slices! All of them were delicious but the durian cake is the end of the world. For sure the best vegan cake I had in HK and amongst the top 5 of whole my life ! Cake slices are around 50 hkd

We also tried the pizza (more like a raw cracker with veggie on top and souce) and the burgers (tasty!). Around 40 hk each.

I enjoyed the experiece a lot and will come back for sure.

(plus the owner is lovely)

Pros: amazing cakes

Cons: the location is a little weird :)

Keep Fit, Hong Kong - Edit

I liked it here and intend to return to check it out more. the lady who runs it does so as a labour of love for vegan raw food. My co-diner and I had a slice of vegan cake each (one was lime, one was coffee chocolate). Being raw food there's cheaper elsewhere if that is important to you. We were given each an infusion for drinking complimentary (One was Rooibos, one was peppermint). Total cost was 100 hkd.

I intend to try their burger and pizza.

Pros: All vegan

keep fit - Edit

(disclaimer: i'm not a raw aficionado or can even consider myself familiar with raw food.)

my friend and i tried the chocolate marble cake and orange cake (hkd55 per slice, which comes with a packet of tea which you can bring back if you don't wish to have it there). while you could taste the natural sweetness and tanginess of the orange juice in the latter, the coconut smell was too incongruous and overpowering for me (it was similarly detectable but more subdued in the chocolate marble cake). if the chef could vary the pungency (by substituting coconut oil with other ingredients?) in her cakes, i'd be happy to try other flavours. shirley also mentioned that they have raw pizza/burgers, which i'll try some other time.

we had an enjoyable, relaxing time interacting with shirley, who is passionate about raw food and how it had improved her health. in our short time there, it was clear that shirley was enthusiastic about promoting raw living, rather than on making a profit.

it was a very interesting experience eating and chatting amidst closed market stalls. after us were three other ladies who had ordered an entire cake for takeaway.

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-03

Pros: friendly, passionate chef, relaxing, casual ambience

Cons: cakes too coconut-ty for my taste, hope to have more non-dessert items

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Keep Fit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.