Kashmir

• Vegetarian

ul. Bolshaya Moskovskaya 7, St Petersburg, Russia, 191002

Indian food restaurant. Casual atmosphere with warm colors. Directions: 10 minute walk from Nevsky Prospekt, 15 minute from Nevsky Prospekt/Gostiny Dvor Metro stations. Address in Russian: Bol'shaya Moskovskaya ulitsa, 7, г. Санкт-Петербург. Metro: Dostoyevskaya/Vladimirskaya.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

First Review by

Decent Indian Food - Edit

Great atmosphere, with tasty Indian food. Large menu with reasonably priced lunch sets. I would prefer little bit more spicy style, but portions are pretty and ingredients seem fresh.

Pros: Atmosphere, Price

Cons: Protein, Small Portions

crazy presentation - Edit

I was here last summer. The atmosphere is very nice ans cozy, and the staff are friendly. The food however, looks a bit weird. The menu has pictures of all dihes, and they all look over the top and not very attractive to me. I chose a dish with an upside down eggplant with a red pepper crown. This sounds odd, but then it really was. The taste was alright, it did not blow me away, but it was not bad at all. And the portion was absolutely huge, and I'm a big eater. But the presentation of the dishes was really too crazy for me.

Cozy cafe - Edit

Their menu hasn't been changed since forever. The food is not spicy.
They have lunch sets.
If you wanna have dinner at this place it is better to to book a table in advance

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: small portions

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kashmir closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1668 times since Sep 2008.