Kaleidoscope Cafe

412-683-4004

108 43rd St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salads (ask for no cheese), pasta entrees with optino for soyrizo and/or portobello, veggie stack sandwich (ask for no cheese). Fresh fruit can be substituted for fries. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by amonrean

A pleasant experience:) - Edit

As I was aimlessly driving around the Lawrenceville area of Pittsburgh, Happy Cow led me to a hidden little neighborhood restaurant called Kaleidoscope Cafe. It was just a few blocks from Children's Hospital. I was pleasantly surprised. Although they do not have vegan items on the menu, they will adjust their selections to provide you with a delicious dish. The chef personally adjusted my pasta dish to make it vegan and I have to say that it was truly delicious, probably one of the best tasting pasta dish that I have eaten. The salad was also beautifully done. Not a fancy place but had very personal service and a great lunch.

Pros: Personalized vegan lunch, Friendly service, Talented chef

Cons: tiny parking lot

Great Menu - Great Service - Edit

Fresh, local ingredients. Vegan options. Unique decor. Great walking neighborhood.

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kaleidoscope Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.