Juju Eats

( 1 review )
551-3968

2297 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, G/F BCS Building (at Makati City), Metro Manila, Philippines

Serves meat, vegan options available. A salad restaurant with several outlets (see webpage). Offers an extensive menu of a la carte salads, as well as do-it-yourself salads, wraps, cold press juices, cold brew juices, and fresh fruit sodas. Also offers juice cleanse drinks. This one is situated 5 minutes from the main shopping area in Greenbelt. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: American, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CharlesS

I liked it so much, I added the restaurant! - Edit

there aren't too many good choices for healthy food in the Philippines. why is everything fried and everything made with pork? I searched around for the "best salad bar" and found this place. Its about 5 minutes away from the main shopping areas like glorietta 3. It had an extensive salad bar with a LOT of choices. They also sell cheese and meat options too, but they seem to focus on HEALTHY eating. they sell pre-made salads as well as "do-it-yourself" salads too. They also sell juices and other healthy stuff. I would highly recommend it! I even added this restaurant to the database as I felt it should be there! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Pros: Extensive Salad Bar, Fresh Juices, Healthy Options

Cons: Serves Meat

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Juju Eats closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.