Jims Pizzeria - downtown

Contact 604-793-9333

9218 Young Rd, Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada, V2P 4R2

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria has Daiya vegan cheese. Note that gluten-free crust contains milk, egg, and gelatin.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lisajk12

Jim's Pizzeria - Edit

I really enjoy still being able to order pizza. It's nice sometimes to not have to make everything yourself, wait for it to rise, and all that, even if you love baking and cooking. The gluten-free crust tastes pretty good, and is better than the mixes I buy when I make pizza. I'm a fan of putting pineapple with the daiya cheese. Onec thing I do have to say about the vegan pizza is the cheese is a little off texture wise. That may put some people off. However, I took a vegan pizza from Jim's to my drama club end of year pizza party, and out of the 5 or 6 people who tried some only one person didn't like the pizza.

Pros: excellent food, gluten free option, convienence

Cons: small location

Great vegan pizza - Edit

First time ordering here. Pizza was good and even better is the option for vegan cheese $3 extra. Vegetarian was loaded with veggies and has a good crust. Also available with a gluten free crust.

Pros: Vegan cheese, Quality, Fresh

Cons: A little pricey

Return to Chilliwack Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Jims Pizzeria - downtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.