Iron Roost

518-309-3535

36 Front St, Ballston Spa, New York, USA, 12020

Serves meat, vegan options available. All-day breakfast and lunch place specializing in waffles. Has vegan waffle batter made from gluten-free flour, almond milk, coconut oil, and agave. Vegan toppings/ingredients include cashew cheese, avocado-cocoa mousse, granola, falafel. A buddha bowl is available. Open Tue-Sun 7:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JamieHansen

Fantastic options - Edit

I can't eat dairy or gluten, and their vegan Very Berry waffle is my favorite! It has great flavor, and a fantastic texture! I've also tried the avocado-cocoa mousse with waffle sticks, and it's very good as well. They have fantastic teas too!

4 star rating only because they're not fully vegan (and the site won't let me have it be 5 stars).

Vegan Menu - Edit

This restaurant has amazing food and coffee! Love that there is a vegan menu and a gluten free menu. The cashew cheese vegan waffle is to die for! Also try the Buddha bowl. All ingredients are so fresh. Prices are affordable for super high quality ingredients. I tried to rate this restaurant a 5 star rating, but it won't let me bc it's not 100% vegan. 5 stars from me!

Return to Ballston Spa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Iron Roost closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.