Indian Spice Hut

+32-16415035

Diestsesteenweg 68, Leuven, Belgium, 3010

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family run restaurant serving traditional Indian food. Has dosas and vegetable curries - vegans to check. Delivery from 6:00pm. Open Mon 12:00pm-2:30pm, 6:00pm-10:30pm, Wed-Sun 12:00pm-2:30pm, 6:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by chickpeace78

delicious food, excellent service! - Edit

I definitely recommend this place. The staff is very knowledgeable about veganism and was able to clearly point out which options on the menu are vegan. The waiter was extremely friendly and it seemed like he really wanted to make his guests enjoy their stay. The food was nicely prepared and not too pricey either. I will definitely go back when I’m in the area!

lovely vegan food - Edit

We had a family lunch there recently. The staff was extremely helpful in pointing out what was vegan and what wasn't. We had samosa, chole, black chana masala and vegetable korma (prepared with coconut milk, not with yoghurt, as the menu states) with plain rice (the other rice dishes aren't vegan) and some flatbread (I think the parotta. Only one type of bread was vegan, it was either the chapatti or the parotta). The food was very lovely and tasteful and we'll definitely be back. Only the vegetable korma was rather bland, so we won't order that again, but both chickpea dishes were really good.

Pros: helpful and friendly staff, tasteful food

Cons: rather a take-out place than a cosy restaurant, vegan options not indicated in the menu

Return to Leuven Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Spice Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.