First Review by p0vr0

Unforgettable quality vegan food - Edit

The restaurant has made it onto the 10 Ten on TripAdvisor in Italy, and I can understand why: moreover it offers an extensive vegan menu! A visit in May with my partner was perhaps the best meal I have ever experienced. It was fantastic to see a vegan menu, from which it is difficult to choose as everything sounded delicious! We sat on the terrace on a warm night, and drank some wonderful wines. The Brunello was complex and satisfying. We were surrounded by flowering jasmine with a wonderful view. The meal started with bread and extra virgin olive oil. We were then given a dish on the house - beautiful quinoa and vegetable croquettes. Our starters were legume pates (from the main course menu), with amazing citrus fragrance, and outstanding vegan tempura. The tempura was mind-blowing. Best were sage leaves coated in crisp, thin batter made with spring water. For the main course I had croquettes with a tasty strawberry and asparagus salad, and my partner had a delicious vegan ravioli. We shared a delicious vegan chocolate cake to finish, and I rounded off with a decaff espresso. Food at its best, in an unforgettable setting. We splashed out and celebrated, but it is easy to dine here at reasonable cost. Lucignano is also a great place to visit. I give it 5 stars (outstanding), but my notification button only allows 4 (very good)- bah.

Pros: Extremely high quality food. , Stunning setting., Remarkable choice.

Cons: None whatsoever.

A restaurant also for vegan and vegetarian - Edit

Nice location in Lucignano, old town close to Arezzo. The menù has a specific section dedicated to vegan dishes, but you can ask the waiters and they can arrange also other dishes in a vegan/vegetarian style. Good food, they uses mainly local ingredients (like olive oil and wine).
Good selection of wine, ask the waiters for a suggestion.
Dessert super !!

Pros: Very good food, Nice location, Friendly staff

Cons: A little bit expensive (30-50 euro pax)

Return to Lucignano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Il Goccino closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 792 times since Sep 2013.