Hup Seng Heng Vegetarian

Blk 726 Clementi West St 2 #01-195, West Market and Food Centre, West Singapore, Singapore, 120726

合成興素食 hawker centre type food opposite West Coast Plaza. Selection of dishes; egg optional in fried noodle dishes. Serves food til 8pm. Open Tue-Sun 4:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Singaporean

First Review by Chew

Traditional Hawker Vegetarian Food - Edit

They serve the usual cai-png and tze char. The best thing is, the uncle will do tze char dishes like fried rice, noodles, fried bee hoon at 2pm. I do not know of many places which serve tze char round the clock, they will usually start after 5pm.

I ordered fried rice during my most recent visit. It was cooked with mixed vegetables and char siew. I added beansprouts and beancurd skin in gravy ($5.50). I enjoyed my food (I don't really know how to describe taste).

There was a variety of food. I saw fried popiah, curry puff, mock meat dishes and also plenty of vegetable dishes. I particularly love their beancurd skin in gravy.

Pros: Affordable, Tasty

Affordable and yummy - Edit

Had the Tom Yun Diced Chicken and potato soup for $12 (including rice). Very old school kinda cooking, which reminded me of my childhood.

Would definitely come back again!

long history - Edit

Hawker centre stall which has been around for more than 15 years. Can try the hokkien noodle, hor fun (flat noodle with saunce), fried rice, etc besides the usual dishes.

Pros: hawker food which is reasonably priced.

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hup Seng Heng Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.