Hummus Kitchen

212-988-0090

1613 2nd Ave (at Upper East Side Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10028

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dairy-free Mediterranean/Middle Eastern cuisine restaurant with a few NYC outlets. Vegan choices include hummus, falafel, eggplant, cauliflower, and salads. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Mediterranean, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Ashley729

Hummus Kitchen; a favored destination - Edit

Hummus Kitchen is one of my favorite brunch spots, as weekend treat. From the decor, hospitality and of course delicious middle eastern food. It has been a restaurant in have visited from the time it opened its doors. Only once have I been disappointed and truth be known it was me not being clear as to what I wanted. Vegans, to omnivores will be very satisfied with their offerings.

Pros: Vegans, vegetarians and omnivores will all be sati

Cons: The space is somewhat small and can feel cramped w

great hummus and falafel - Edit

Cute small restaurant, food was great except for the dolmas which were way too overcooked and this quite gross.

Cons: the service was a bit strange

Intimate atmosphere with delicious food - Edit

This place is super cute! The menu indicates which items are vegan so I didn’t even have to ask. Got the falafel wrap and a side of vegetable hummus. My friend enjoyed some Turkish coffee which I sampled and agreed it was delicious. We were able to take the extra hummus to go and they threw in another pita!

Pros: vegan labeled menu , food is great

Cons: lunch menu is cash only , serves meat

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hummus Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.