Holland & Barrett

• Health Store Health Store
Contact n/a

Ellison Walk, Trinity Square, Gateshead, England, NE8 1AG

UK healthfood store chain, this outlet opened Dec 2015. Stocks a variety of products including vegan food, frozen food, vitamins and nutritional supplements, toiletries, dried pulses, beans and fruits, dairy-free and gluten-free confectionery. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by hack_man

good vegan selection - Edit

Good range of vegan 'fake' products in the fridge/ freezer. I've been lucky to pick up a few bargains in this store when items reaching their sell by date have been significantly reduced.

Pros: good selection of vegan products , nice modern store

Fresh, Friendly & Focused - Edit

Opened in December 2015, this is a great store that I didn't realise had opened in the modern Trinity Square shopping precinct in Gateshead town centre. It's located on the site of the former eyesore known as the "Get Carter" car park which was duly demolished in 2010. End of history lesson. Fortunately on the Saturday morning we visited there were a lot of seriously great offers and reductions in the fridge section so we stocked up on chicken style pieces, pepperoni, fish steaks and sausages (all meat free of course!!) from the V-Bites range. They also have a great frozen food range and plenty of shelf space for other food and non-food items. Now that I know it's here, I'll certainly be popping back on my way back from work regularly.

Pros: good range of items , look out for reductions , friendly

Return to Gateshead Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Holland & Barrett closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 357 times since Jan 2016.