Hofi Cas Cora

5999-5200321

Reigerweg z/n, Willemstad, Curacao

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family farm operated restaurant using its own fresh produce. Open Fri 11:00am-4:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, European, Non-veg

First Review by SyrealSusmailineEuge

Love this place - Edit

Farm to table, love it!

decent food, terrible staff... won't return - Edit

We made a reservation and when we got there we waited for 5 minutes while servers walked past us and barely acknowledged us.

Finally, we just sat down at the table that looked like it was for us and waited longer for someone to confirm it. We finally got menus 10 mins later.

We explained we were vegan and so I ordered an ice coffee to drink. The server brought me out an iced latte with cows milk. I was puzzled by the level of attention this place gave to its decor and menu planning that the service could be so bad.

We got our food 45 mins after ordering and had to flag the waitress down to get water, salt and pepper, etc.

She tried to charge me for a latte that I never ordered and when I told her she rolled her eyes and grabbed the bill from my hands and fixed it without saying anything.

I was very excited to try this place and get a good feel for what they were promoting but we left feeling a little weirded out over the whole experience.

The only offer a couple vegan options that were pretty tasty but not very filling.

Pros: flavor, decor

Cons: staff, lack of options, no love here

Very nice cozy seating and meal - Edit

Excellent place for vegetarian / Vegan meals. Enjoyed salads with Fried Yucca picked from the back of the farm.

Pros: Long opening hours and being a farm with their own

Smooth transition - Edit

Amazingly beautiful place with a nice variety where also meat eaters are welcome to get to know the place and what it stands for.

Pros: Nature all around, Local products, Organic as much as possible

Return to Willemstad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hofi Cas Cora closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.