Hitoe Sushi

( 1 review )
778-371-4619

3347 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6R 1N6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant. Menu includes a few vegan suitable appetizers, salads, rolls, and nigiri. A few other vegetarian items as well. Casual atmosphere with a selection of graphic novels and Japanese themed novelty items for sale at the front of the restaurant. Open Mon 11:30am-9:30pm, Wed-Fri 11:30am-9:30pm, Sat 12:30pm-9:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Vegmers

Super sushi! - Edit

I only have great things to say about my meal at Hitoe. The flavours were wonderful, the textures were perfect and everything was very fresh. I had the seaweed salad and shared some edamame and veg gyoza to start and then went on to have cuke rolls, yam tempura rolls, and inari nigiri. For me, from a veg sushi perspective, yam tempura rolls are a good test (not too big, not too dry, freshly fried tempura) and these passed with flying colours.

The servers were friendly and passed by our table regularly with refills of tea and water and to take additional orders.

I wish I lived in Vancouver so that I could go more often.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hitoe Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.