First Review by YazMaTaz

Worst service ever! - Edit

I arrived to the place around 12, no one was at the front desk, I rang the bell but after 5 minutes no one attended it so I had to get inside to call or get someone. After I requested a meal, passed 30 mins and did not get anything. No one was at any time at the front desk so I could not ask, I left the place dissapointed and hungry

Pros: Close to hotels area

Cons: Terrible service

The best in Quito I think - Edit

Where else can you get a clean meal for $2? Here you can also get a coconut and drink it. Where else can you do that for $2? I like to come here at 7am and buy a yogurt drink mixed with oats and fruit. Their bread I don't like, it makes me feel strange - gluten. Even their non-GMO wheat makes me feel blind or mentally fried or something. In any case, ignore their bread. They do have a yuca corn bread which is okay. But thei meal of the day is the best. Though sometimes a little light for me.

Pros: Clean sea-salted $2 meals, Fresh Coconut water and coconut meat, Fruit yogurt drinks for breakfast

Cons: Their wheat bread makes me feel toxic, City water in their soups/drinks, Crappy stereo system

First veg food in Ecuador - Edit

Met a friend at my hostel & he recommended we eat lunch there. They had pizza, soup, and veg. The food was refreshingly bland. Didnt have too much salt or too many flavors at once, so you could taste the real flavor of each side... it almost felt like everything came from the ocean. The people were very nice as well.
Would go there again!

Return to Quito Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harivet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.