Hare Krishna Buffete

Contact 8183121944

José Mariano Abasolo 916 B, Monterrey, Mexico,

Hare Krisha-run vegetarian restaurant offering 8 or so dishes during the day plus salad bar. At night it serves veggie burgers, tacos, and juices. Open Tue-Sun 12:30pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Indian, Buffet, Salad bar, Mexican

First Review by Ryecatcher

Never disappoints - Edit

Fairly spacious and tastefully painted/decorated venue. Much vegan propaganda indicates a good attitude from the management side.
First of all, I have never been at a Hare Krishna place that didn't persuade me with good food and a friendly service, this one being on exception.
The staff is friendly and unobtrusive; my impression was that you could easily sit there for hours without anyone bothering you; on the other side you can eat very quickly, since there is no waiting time due to throughout heated food.
The food obviously is no gourmet experience, but really good and decent. Salad was fresh when I was there. Finally the prices are really inexpensive.
Also everything was vegan the day I was there; but I don't know if they do serve dairy (sometimes? by request?).

Pros: great value, nice location, friendly staff

Cons: somewhat limited food options

Return to Monterrey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hare Krishna Buffete closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.