Happy Burger Diner

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. A retro diner with a lot of seating and a friendly, small town vibe. Has a large menu with many veg and vegan options marked clearly on the menu, including burgers, subs, salads, burritos, smoothies and hot chips. Has almond milk. The diner has free wifi and also has a few arcade type games. ADA friendly, patio with games and play area and a doggie dining area. Breakfast is served from 6:00am-11:30am, the rest of the menu all day. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TaratheVegan

Happy Traveller - Edit

Found this place by accident but so glad that I did! So many vegan options. I had the black bean vegan burger and it was so yummy. The staff are friendly. Food can take a little while to come out because it gets so busy in there but I honestly didn't even care as they had free, fast wifi and a place to charge my phone. All I could want as a travelling vegan in the middle of nowhere!

Pros: Free WIFI, Lots of veg and vegan options, Fun retro theme

Return to Mariposa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Burger Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.