Hans im Glück

Contact 20294689770

Herzogstr. 40, Wuppertal, Germany, 42103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain of burger restaurants. Offers several organic and vegetarian burgers, one vegan burger; the house sauce is vegan suitable. Mon-Thu 11:00am-1:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am, Sun 12:00pm-1:00am

Category: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by berlin98

Best Cocktails in Town! - Edit

First off, I love the design of the restaurant. It's cosy and natural, because of all the birch wood used. And holding the menu feels like reading a fairy tale.

I've only had the standard vegan burger so far, but I love it! It's really good, and so are the fries - AND the cocktails! OMG. They're amazing. Especially the mojito variations - nom!

Pros: delicious, happy hour

Cons: a bit pricey, narrow seating

Really good burgers - Edit

I had the walnut burger (called "Luftsprung") with fries and extra orange sauce. You get a burger, fries, a cold drink and a coffee for 10,80 Euro during lunch time which is a pretty good deal. The burger was really delicious, one of the best veggie burgers (if not the best) I have eaten in Germany until now. Otherwise the drink was too sweet, it was not real juice but mineral water mixed with syrup. But since the burger and the fries were really good I can live with that.
I don't think there is another burger restaurant in Germany with such a wide variety of veggie burgers. So make sure you try "Hans im Glück" out if you see it.

Pros: tasty food, friendly, funny staff

Cons: rather expensive

first class burger in birch wood desing - Edit

Our first time visit was fully successful. We loved the cool interior design siuated in a birch wood forest. Very quick and friendly staff. Lot of vegetarian and one vegan burger in a fairy tale-styled menu card. We had the lunch offer for EUR 10,80 (one burger, one french fries, one cold and one hot drink) and loved the food. I had the orange/ginger soft drink, which was too much sweet. But the rest was very tasty and the high light was the "grand mothers surprise" as dessert, but one portion was very much fine for two.
If we have the chance to visit "Hans im Glück" (anyhow in Cologne, Essen, Munich or Wuppertal) again, we will do this.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, cool design

Cons: non

Return to Wuppertal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hans im Glück closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1248 times since Jan 2013.