Han Dynasty

123 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19106

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several locations around Philly. Has veggies, tofu dishes, and tofu fish. Can omit oyster sauce from any entree in order to make it vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Ksugar6

Decent for veg people. - Edit

Good staff. Good place to go if you have some closed minded carnivores with you and you still want some tasty foods for yourself.

Good, Veg options - Edit

We ended up here before a show in old city and our first choice wait was too long. The waiter professed to be/ know vegan but also told me the soy sauce, etc wasn't vegan "because gluten". So... just explain thoroughly your restrictions. The sesame noodles were just ok, scallion pancakes amazing, and fried tofu pepper entree was great but needed fresher rice, maybe sauce. My husband's pork dish was pretty bad he says. So in summary, if you're hungry and Veg go here and you'll be accommodated if you make specific requests... but don't expect the best of the best food-wise for veggies OR omnis. I personally wouldn't make this a destination dinner location since I live in Philly.

Pros: will accommodate vegans, quick food service, looked kid friendly

Cons: Tvs, the rice, slow drink service

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Han Dynasty closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.