Hamburgerei

Contact 08920092015

Briennerstr 49, Munich, Germany, 80333

Serves meat, vegan options available. This burger restaurant offers a vegan patty and has chutneys and sauces that are vegan suitable. Be sure to specify. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by britred11

Come and See Hamburgerei - Edit

Really cool place - great decor, friendly service and great range of burgers, fries and healthy salad items.

The sort of place that makes you glad Happy Cow exists - as you'd never have stumbled on it otherwise!

Pros: Cool decor, Friendly service, Great range of options

Great vegan burger! - Edit

I have visited this place once, not knowing what to expect. It is set up as a fancier version of a fast food place - meaning you need to go up and order your food and drinks at the counter. I went there without a reservation which I do now highly recommend as it seems to be a very popular place. I had a great vegan burger - I believe they actually have several to select from - but not at the time I was there. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the restaurant therefore also emits a friendly athmosphere.

Pros: friendly staff, great food

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hamburgerei closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1225 times since Aug 2014.