Green Thai

( 1 review )
+49-6929728126

Zeil 13, Frankfurt, Germany, 60313

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food but with several labeled vegan dishes, including vegan versions of dishes like pad thai. Option to order fried tofu extra if it is not already included in your dish.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by monizebn

Super tasty Thai food - Edit

I went there with a friend to get some Thai curry and had a great surprise. I was a bit afraid because there was no review about it at Happy Cow, so I didn’t really knew what to expect. There’s several options of vegan food at the menu, the food was super tasty and the portions were huge. The price was okay, service was good although a bit slow sometimes cause they were really busy.
The only thing that concerned me is that I asked if it was possible to make the green Thai curry vegan, as it was only labeled as vegetarian and the waitress told me I should just order it without fish sauce. I just wonder if the vegetarian dishes there might have fish or fish sauce and they still call it vegetarian or if she just didn’t really got what I meant.

Return to Frankfurt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.